A Giphy Hipchat bot.
Once running, any time someone types "/giphy " then a search term into Hipchat, Lucille will return a random gif matching that term.
I'm not currently working on this project. I'm happy to review/accept pull requests though.
- Rename lucille_sample.cfg to lucille.cfg & enter in your Hipchat room name.
- Rename hipchat_sample.cfg to hipchat.cfg & enter in your Hipchat API token.
- To get a Hipchat token, go to https://www.hipchat.com/admin/api & get an 'admin' token.
More on Giphy: https://github.com/Giphy/GiphyAPI
If you end up using it, let me know! I'm @tolar on twitter.
Python Hipchat library https://github.com/tagged/python-hipchat
- Buster, written in Golang by Andrew Bonventre from Poptip.
- Gob, for Zulip, written in Python by Waseem Daher.
Have you ported Lucille to another language? Let me know & I'll list it here!
Copyright 2013 Robert Haining
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.