RHash is a console utility for calculation and verification of magnet links and a wide range of hash sums like CRC32, CRC32C, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, SHA3, AICH, ED2K, Tiger, DC++ TTH, BitTorrent BTIH, GOST R 34.11-94, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R, Whirlpool and Snefru.
Hash sums are used to ensure and verify integrity of large volumes of data for a long-term storing or transferring.
- Ability to process directories recursively.
- Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or a user-defined format.
- Calculation of Magnet links.
- Updating hash files (adding hash sums of files missing in the hash file).
- Calculates several hash sums in one pass.
- Portability: the program works the same on Linux, Unix, macOS or Windows.
./configure && make install
For more complicated cases of installation see the INSTALL.md file.
- Project Home Page: http://rhash.sourceforge.net/
- Official Releases: https://github.com/rhash/RHash/releases/
- The table of the supported by RHash hash functions
- ECRYPT The Hash Function Zoo
- ECRYPT Benchmarking of hash functions
Please read the Contribution guidelines document.
Notes on RHash License
The code is distributed under RHash License. Basically, the program, the library and source code can be used free of charge under the MIT, BSD, GPL, a commercial or a freeware license without additional restrictions. In the case an OSI-approved license is required the MIT license should be used.