RHash (Recursive Hasher) is a console utility for calculation and verification of magnet links and various message digests, including CRC32, CRC32C, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, SHA3, AICH, ED2K, DC++ TTH, BitTorrent BTIH, Tiger, GOST R 34.11-94, GOST R 34.11-2012, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R, and Whirlpool.
Message digests are used to ensure and verify integrity of large volumes of data for a long-term storing or transferring.
- Ability to process directories recursively.
- Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or a user-defined format.
- Calculation of Magnet links.
- Updating hash files (adding message digests of files missing in the hash file).
- Calculates several message digests in one pass.
- Portability: the program works the same on Linux, Unix, macOS or Windows.
./configure && make install
For more complicated cases of installation see the INSTALL.md file.
- Project Home Page: http://rhash.sourceforge.net/
- Official Releases: https://github.com/rhash/RHash/releases/
- Binary Windows Releases: https://sf.net/projects/rhash/files/rhash/
- The table of the supported by RHash hash functions
- ECRYPT The Hash Function Zoo
- ECRYPT Benchmarking of hash functions
Please read the Contribution guidelines document.
The code is distributed under BSD Zero Clause License.