Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Make efibootmgr use EFIDIR / efibootmgr.efidir like fwupdate does
- make --loader default build-time configurable
- sanitize set_mirror()/get_mirror()
- Add support for parsing loader options as UCS2
- GCC 7 fixes
- Don't use -fshort-wchar since we don't run on EFI machines.
- Remove "(hex)" from description of --delete-bootnum
- Fix a typo in the popt options
- Add README.md
- make efibootdump install by default
- Man page fixes
- Better compiler detection
- Don't use --default-symver in efibootmgr
- Make -flto part of the overrideable CFLAGS
- Add support for --sysprep and --driver to support UEFI System Prep
Applications and UEFI Drivers.
- use efivar's error reporting facility, and show error traces when
"-v -v" is used.
- Still yet better error codes returned on failures.
- Add -m and -M to support Memory Address Range Mirroring.
- Add efibootdump, to examine Boot* variables found in tarballs in bug
reports and similar.
- miscellaneous bugfixes.
It's efibootmgr 0.12!
This release is mostly a maintenance release that uses libefivar's new library API for creating device paths and load options.
Also DHCPv4 network boot entries are now something you can create without knowing an awful lot about ACPI.
As always, I recommend using the .tar.bz2 instead of the other downloads which are automatically generated by github.
- Fix "-n" and friends not being assigned/checked right sometimes from 0.10.0-1
- Generate more archives to avoid people using github's, because they're just bad.
Apparently specifying your own .tar.gzs and .zips won't stop it from doing it anyway. Only use the green links.
- Make -o parameter validation work better and be more informative
- Better exit values
- Fix a segfault with appending ascii arguments.
- Several bugs found by coverity.
- Update for efivar-0.12 , which changed the semantics of efi_guid_to_str() slightly