SQL Teaching is an interactive tutorial for learning SQL. It is available on http://www.sqlteaching.com
SQL Teaching is MIT licensed - see the LICENSE file for more details.
It's easy to contribute levels to SQL Teaching.
The sqlteaching.js file contains a variable called levels.
This variable has the prompts and answers for each level.
It is an array of dictionaries (the order of the levels). In each dictionary, there are the following keys:
- name: name shown on web page
- short_name: identifier added to the URL
- database_type: is passed into the load_database function, in order to determine the tables loaded
- answer: the query that the user writes must return data that matches this value
- prompt: what is shown to the user in that web page
And the following keys are optional:
- required: Extra validation in the form of case-insensitive required strings
- custom_error_message: If the validation fails, show this error message to the user