Please sign in to comment.
Fix a bunch of STOPSHIP comments, mostly about PII logging.
TESTED: - normal outgoing call sequence: confirmed no PII in logs - normal incoming call sequence: no PII there either - verified the ITelephony call() and dial() APIs still work, and don't log any PII either. (Added new tests to the CallDialTest activity for these.) - confirmed no remaining STOPSHIPs anywhere under apps/Phone Bug: 5231962 Change-Id: I995bc58791f553f1a4ad51276b4b31603b196635
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 119 additions and 46 deletions.
- +7 −7 src/com/android/phone/CallController.java
- +11 −10 src/com/android/phone/OutgoingCallBroadcaster.java
- +0 −5 src/com/android/phone/PhoneInterfaceManager.java
- +14 −13 src/com/android/phone/RespondViaSmsManager.java
- +2 −2 src/com/android/phone/SipCallOptionHandler.java
- +31 −1 tests/res/layout/call_dial_test.xml
- +2 −0 tests/res/values/donottranslate_strings.xml
- +52 −8 tests/src/com/android/phone/tests/CallDialTest.java