System of Systems Testing Framework
System of Systems Testing (SoST) Framework is a simulation-based testing tool of a Goal-Oriented Testing Approach for System of Systems. The tool is composed of Goal-Oriented Test Oracle (GOTO) Generator and a simulator to support the test oracle. Please refer to the related paper for more details.
The source code is published under MIT License.
- Windows 7 SP1 x64 (Windows-based operating system with .NET Framework)
- Visual Studio 2010 SP1
Projects in SoST Framework Solution
- A simulation engine to execute the system of systems prototype.
- A Goal-Oriented Test Oracle (GOTO) Generator library that takes xml-based oracle as an input and pulls out the test oracle.
- SoS Prototype library
- Utility function based test oracle library
- Open SoS prototype library (.dll) file of your choice by clicking Open button.
- Open the corresponding Goal-Oriented Test Oracle (GOTO) in XML file by clicking Browse button.
- Run the simulator.
- Mass Casualty Incident (MCI)
- Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) Single
- Smart Home System (partially developed)
Cheonghyun Lee, "A Goal-Oriented Testing Approach for System of Systems Using Task Models", Master Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 2016