Rhetos - A DSL platform
Rhetos is a DSL platform for Enterprise Application Development.
- It enables developers to create a Domain-Specific Programming Language and use it to write their applications.
- There are libraries available with ready-to-use implementations of many standard business and design patterns or technology integrations.
Rhetos works as a compiler that generates the business application from the source written in the DSL scripts.
- The generated application is a standard business applications based on Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- It is focused on the back-end development: It generates the business logic layer (C# object model), the database and the web API (REST, SOAP, etc.).
- The database is not generated from scratch on each deployment, it is upgraded instead, protecting the existing data.
Rhetos comes with the CommonConcepts DSL package, a programming language extension that contains many ready-to-use features for building applications.
Syntax highlighting is available for Visual Studio Code, SublimeText3 and Notepad++.
Want to know more
See Rhetos wiki for more information on:
- Rhetos DSL examples
- Available plugins
- Principles behind the Rhetos platform
- Prerequisites, Installation and Development Environment
Visit the project web site at rhetos.org.
The code in this repository is licensed under version 3 of the AGPL unless otherwise noted.
License.txt for details.
How to contribute
Contributions are very welcome. The easiest way is to fork this repo, and then make a pull request from your fork. The first time you make a pull request, you may be asked to sign a Contributor Agreement.