Firebase v4 Authentication User Interface + Google Material Components
- Single page app implementation
- Single HTML file
- Paste in your firebase project parameters and go
- Account changes require email verification
- Mobile First User Interface
- Material Components UI
- photoURL resolution upgrades
- Account deletion safeguard switch
- Simple standard CSS flexbox layout
- X-axis scroll suppression on phone viewports
- Gravatar fallback for all accounts with an email address
- Promise based functions aligned with Firebase documentation
- Plain id based event listeners
The public folder contains the single index.html file.
From the Firebase console, create a Firebase project.
Under the Overview section click on "Add Firebase to your web app".
From the Firebase console, go to Authentication > Templates tab and remove
/__/auth/action from the Action URL - we don't need it.
Keep the query parameters in the Action URL (the text after the ?).
If you found a bug, have any questions or want to contribute or collaborate please let me know, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2017 Ron Royston, https://rack.pub All rights reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License