This is a Maven plugin for building Docker images and managing containers for integration tests. It works with Maven 3.0.5 and Docker 1.6.0 or later.
|Goal||Description||Default Lifecycle Phase|
||Create and start containers||pre-integration-test|
||Stop and destroy containers||post-integration-test|
||Watch for doing rebuilds and restarts|
||Push images to a registry||deploy|
||Remove images from local docker host||post-integration-test|
||Show container logs|
||Attach docker build archive to Maven project||package|
||Save image to a file|
||Create a volume to share data between containers||pre-integration-test|
||Remove a created volume||post-integration-test|
- The User Manual [PDF] has a detailed reference for all and everything.
- The Introduction is a high level overview of this plugin's features and provides an usage example. provided goals and possible configuration parameters.
- Examples are below
samples/and contain example setups which you can use as blueprints for your own projects.
- ChangeLog has the release history of this plugin.
- Contributing explains how you can contribute to this project. Pull requests are highly appreciated!
- Docker 1.6 (v1.18) is the minimal required version
- Docker 1.8.1 (v1.20) is required for
- Docker 1.9 (v1.21) is required for using custom networks and build args.