This version of mrdoob's and rhyolight's Harmony application aims to provide some extra functionality including:
- better palette (bounds + slots interpolated between those)
- gradient background (x/y/others?)
- scanfill brush
Currently it provides following extra functionality:
- mirroring (x, y, radial)
- "sticky" palette (shift). Note that it's not possible to paint under the palette!
- vertical constraint (hit s while painting)
- horizontal constraint (hit a while painting)
- perspective constraint (hit d while painting, set target with f)
You can find more information about Harmony at http://mrdoob.com/blog/post/689.
To run, just open harmony.html in a canvas-enabled web browser.