JoggleCube is a turn-based computer game for one player. The player is given a 3 by 3 by 3 grid of randomly generated letters, and has to compile a list of words of one or more letters that can be generated by moving around the grid one letter at a time either horizontally, vertically or diagonally, without reusing any of the available letters.
- Either clone this repository locally or download as a .zip and extract
- Run the .jar file in the Release folder to play the game.
- See in game help for instructions.
- Java JRE 1.8 or 1.9 depending on which jar you will be running
- In intellij Idea: File -> New from exsiting source -> select the GP01 folder -> new project from source -> click your way through the rest of the options.
- Use Java 9 sdk if possible, as we are using JavaFx 2.0 features.
Build jar for the project
- goto: project structure -> artifacts -> + -> jar -> from modules.
- Then set the main class.
- Click ok.
- Then remove the test libraries.
- Then go to: build -> build artifacts
- then build the jar.