Haulage Management System
The Haulage Management System is a computerised system to record various aspects of registered Hauliers’ journeys and present it to the user in a logical and intuitive way.
- For this system to function a database must be setup using the schema in
- The 'locations' table can be populated by data for any country or region, however there is a UK postal code dataset in
- In the project's root directory run
php composer.phar installthis will create a 'vendor' directory with all the needed php dependencies
- In the project's root directory rename the file '.env.sample' to '.env' and fill in the required information.
- Run the command
php -S localhost:8080from the /public directory to start the application
- Ensure the .htaccess files within the root directory and the /public directory are correct for your configuration
config/settings.phpensure that 'displayErrorDetails' is set to false
- Ensure that the project's read/write perms are recursively set to allow the web server to read and write (for the logs).
- Slim - Web framework used