X-Road v6 monitor project - Open Data Interface User Guide
The project maintains X-Road v6 log of service calls (queries), published as opendata.
X-Road monitoring data is collected from Estonian X-Road members security servers available by X-Road Center (Republic of Estonia Information System Authority, Riigi Infosüsteemi Amet, RIA) and published as opendata with a delay of 10 days from actual transaction execution time.
Data is renewed nightly, between 0:00-6:00 (EET UTC+2h / EEST UTC+3h).
Logs are anonymized, ie sensitive fields are removed, incl:
- monitoringDataTs - The Unix timestamp in seconds when the record was received by the monitoring daemon
- securityServerInternalIp - Internal IP address of the security server
- messageUserId - Personal code of the client that initiated the request
- messageIssue - Client's internal identifier of a file or document related to the service
Timestamps (specifically requestInTs) are rounded to hour precision and presented in form of Unix timstamp (epoch time).
Additional calculations from timestamps available are made:
- requestInDate - human-readable date presentation of timestamp requestInTs
- producerDurationProducerView - when available, then calculated as substraction 'Producer responseOutTs (6)' - 'Producer requestInTs (3)'
- totalDuration - when available, then calculated as substraction 'Client responseOutTs (8)' - 'Client requestInTs (1)'
After navigating to
https://logs.x-tee.ee/EE/gui, (or http:// when security certificate not in place yet) we should see the following page:
Click on the Date section and it should show
The dataset is available from the moment it was available by X-Road members and collected by RIA for ecosystem monitoring purposes. Those dates are selectable.
After selecting date (sample: September 19, 2017) and clicking on the green "Preview" button, we should see both of the entries from the day:
When we change the date to (sample: September 20, 2017) and select "id", "messageid", and "totalDuration"
after clicking "Preview" again, we should see
Value and order constraints
When ignoring entries with "None" value and requesting only entries with "id" greater than 10 and ordering by ascending "totalDuration"
we should see:
When clicking on "Download" instead of "Preview", the browser should initiate a file download. The contents should look similar to