👋 , I'm Ricardo!
I'm a Computer Scientist with a PhD on Artificial Intelligence and over 15 years of experience working on Data Science and Machine Learning, both as a professor in academia and as an industry professional. I have worked extensively in many different problems that make use of tabular data, time series, image, audio, and natural language processing.
I founded the non-profit AI Innovation Hub at the Federal University of Pelotas in Brazil, which is dedicated to R&D and education of Brazilian companies about AI technology, and co-founded Wida, a platform that brings Data Science to Mental Health care. I provide consulting services through DataFlair, where I manage a small team that helps startups leverage cutting-edge data science and machine learning techniques.
What I've been doing
- Working with Stepfunction in modeling customer behavior
- Tracking portfolio startups at Inventus
- Scientific research at AI Innovation Hub
I'm looking to collaborate
- DS/ML consulting projects
- Cool open source machine learning projects
- AI for social good initiatives
My current research
- Using Machine Learning to predict adolescent depression using multimodal longitudinal data
- Developing novel methods to handle multi-domain data
- Evaluating systematic cognitive bias in Large Language Models
How to reach
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/rmaraujo/
- Twitter: @ricardoaraujo
- Email: email@example.com