In the area of open source, there's a lot of stuff happening around ZEIT. To make it easier for developers to reach these resources, I've decided to create a list for them. And here we are!
- now-logs -
📖- Realtime logging for now
- now-no-alias - CLI tool for now to list idle deploys (with no active aliases).
- now-pipeline - Single command to deploy, run e2e tests and switch alias if tests pass.
- now-redirect - Easily deploy a redirect like
- zeit-deployments - Deploy a tiny next.js app to now that lists all your now deployments.
- now-env - Use now.json environment variables and secrets in development.
- timneutkens/now-redirect - Easily deploy a redirect microservice.
- now-ab - AB test two or more Now deployments with a simple deploy.
- now-server - Local development server for alias path.
Take a look at awesome-micro!
- deploy.now.sh - Deploy git repos to now with the click of a button.
- stage.now.sh - Automatically create staging environments from GitHub pull request.
- cors -
📖- Reverse proxy with CORS headers.
- ws -
📖- Simple echo web-socket.
- app/api -
📖- A (comically) simple app consisting of two
nowdeployments, a front-end static html file and a
microapi it hits.
- micro-link -
📖- A minimalistic microservice to generate and resolve sharable dynamic link (a.k.a deeplink).
- image-upload -
📖- Demonstration of how to upload images from the ImagePicker.
- micro-rest - Easily deploy micro REST services.
- datasette - Instantly deploy a SQLite database as a JSON API, e.g. https://australian-dogs.now.sh/
- now-go - Create & Deploy a personal tinyurl service in 1 minute.
- create-react-app-now - Easily deploy react.js applications with now.
- micro-graphql - Easily deploy micro GraphQL services. For an example of using GraphQL with Micro see micro-graphql-example
- create-micro - Create a basic micro-based service.
- meteor-now - Deploy MeteorJS apps in one line through now.
- nuxt-micro-template - Scaffold for vue-cli to create nuxt apps with a micro backend
- micro-authentication-starter - micro starter kit with built in authentication using
- aframe-next-static - Build WebVR apps with A-frame and React, export and serve them as static sites on ZEIT's Now.
- next-init - Simplest next.js generator.
- pynow - A python client for the ZEIT API.
- nash - A web dashboard to manage deployments, aliases and secrets.
- now4j - Unofficial Java client for the ZEIT API
- know - Unofficial Kotlin client for the ZEIT API
- now-php-client - Unofficial PHP 5.4+ client for the Now API
- illustrated-algorithms.now.sh - This project aims to reveal the mechanics behind algorithms via interactive visualizations of their execution.
- next-news.now.sh - Hacker News made with next.js
- login-with.now.sh - Stateless authentication microservice for Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Google & GitHub
- color.now.sh - Color API. A simple micro-service for color functions
- colors.now.sh - A Material Design color browser and picker
- snippets.now.sh - Sublime Text, Atom & VS Code snippet generator
- programmersclipboard.now.sh - Copy & paste common glyphs used in programming
- rainbow.now.sh - A Material Design and Flat Design colour picker
- xvg.now.sh - A Chrome extension for debugging SVG paths
- newton.now.sh - A really micro micro-service for advanced math
- fe-lenses.now.sh - Full-frame E-mount lenses catalog
- shot.now.sh - Screenshot as a Service
- mess.now.sh - Obscure text with messed font
- md.now.sh - Markdown render service
- go.now.sh - A personal tinyurl service
- up.now.sh - A microservice for checking whether a website is up
- e.now.sh - A microservice for serving, listing and searching for emoji
- f.now.sh - A microservice for getting a flag icon by country code
- gif.now.sh - A simple micro-service for Giphy's Translate API
- emails.now.sh - Easily deploy an email delivery service to now
- next-time.now.sh (src) - A very minimal zeit themed clock (demonstrates isomorphic page rendering)
- georgeo.now.sh - A geocoding service with an API and a web interface
- platzi-now.now.sh - A Next.js + Docker GraphQL server app deployed to Now.sh using alias path to compose them
- micro-github-latest.now.sh -
📖- Microservice for downloading the latest asset of GitHub release.
- micro-medium-api.now.sh -
📖- Microservice for fetching the latest posts of Medium.
- now-swift-example.now.sh -
📖- Example of using server-side Swift + the Kitura framework inside a Docker container deployed to now.sh.
- awesome-hyper - Delightful Hyper plugins, themes, and resources.