Themes for Gedit 3 and 2
This is based on the infamous mig/gedit-themes repository, but since it seems to be stagnant and not accepting pull requests anymore I decided it was time to make things happen again. This fixes the install script and updates some themes that looked terrible when the option to highlight the current line was selected.
The install script could use some more testing, but should be fully functional as it is.
Download the themes bundle either by clicking the ZIP option at the GitHub repository or by cloning it with git using the command:
git clone git://github.com/ricardograca/gedit-themes.git
After it's downloaded, run the included install script to install all the themes for the current user only:
-a option to the script to install the themes for all users on the system:
You will need sudo access to install for all users.
-o option to the script to install the themes for gedit 2.x version:
Please note you can combine
-a option, like:
-oa, to install for all users for 2.x version.
- Add Solarized Dark and Light themes (thanks to mattcan)
- Add usage instructions to README.md
- Completely redesign install script to be more flexible and fail proof
- Replace install script with new one that works with Gedit 3
- Remove railscasts2 and Rainbow Neon themes
- Modify some themes that had no defined background color for current-line so that it always looks good
This theme bundle is based on the work of Matthew Swasey (mig). Also includes a build script which is heavily inspired by the installer script of Solarized for Gedit by Matthew Cantelon (mattcan).