The Uni Games
The first and only "Unicycle Games" games for the Commodore 64 compatible with UniJoystiCle™.
The game is not finished yet. However, if you want to see the progress of the game, feel free to clone it, report bugs, submit pull requests, etc.
How to play it
Best if played with a UniJoystiCle. If you don't have one, go and get one. In the meantime you can try it with a regular joystick.
There are three events:
- Road Race:
- Joystick: Left + Right to speed
- UniJoystiCle: Idle or pedal to speed
- Cyclo Cross
- Joystick: Fire to jump
- UniJoystiCle: Hop to jump
- Cross Country:
- Joystick: Left + Right to speed; fire to jump
- UniJoystiCle: Idle or pedal to speed; hop to jump
Try to beat the computer in all three events. Or play face-to-face with a friend.
Download latest version from here: unigames.d64
How to compile it
- Install cc65 and put it in the path. Requires cc65 v2.15 or newer (Don't install it using
brewsince it is an old version)
- Install Vice and make sure
x64are in the path.
- On Mac:
$ brew install vice
- On Linux:
$ apt-get install viceand follow these instructions
- On Mac:
- Install exomizer to generate compressed .prg files.
- Clone this project and
$ git clone https://github.com/ricardoquesada/c64-the-uni-games.git $ cd c64-uni-games $ make bin
(c) 2015, 2016 Ricardo Quesada Apache License v2.0