Like the original Unijoysticle, but remove WiFi and add Bluetooth.
Unijoysticle 2 allows you to use modern Bluetooth gamepads, e.g Xbox One gamepad, in old computers like the Commodore 64 & 128.
And of course, you can still use your unicycle to control your retro computer!
One Bluetooth gamepad controls one joystick. You need two gamepads to control the two joysticks.
The mappings are:
- D-pad/joypad: controls up/down/left/right.
- Button A: fire button
- Button B: "up" (ideal for platform games).
- Button shoulder-right: autofire.
- System button swaps between Joystick #1 and #2
When in "Enhanced mode", you control the two joysticks with only one gamepad. The mappings are:
- Left joypad / d-pad: control Joystick #2 movements.
- Right joypad: control Joystick #1 movements.
- Button A: fire for Joystick #2
- Button B: fire for Joystick #1
- Button Shoulder Left: auto-fire for Joystick #1
- Button Shoulder Right : auto-fire for Joystick #2
Toggle between Basic and Enhanced modes
Additional documentation can be found here: