Final project of the course "Applicazioni Internet"
- frontend: this is the angular webapp client
- backend: the main REST backend for the application (responsible for users/chat/warnings)
- GeoServices: the secondary web service for geographical stuff
- Create the containers and initialize the databases (follow the scripts in the
- Start the backend: this is a spring boot app
- Start the GeoServices: also this is a spring boot app
- Start the frontend using
npm startin its folder (after doing
The browser will reject to connect to the three components by default.
You need to manually go to the following URLs:
and explicitly add security exceptions for them.
The frontend application is reachable at https://localhost:8080/