ColorWave - A Stream Reasoning Tutorial
This is the initial repository for the tutorial
The structure works as follow
- solutions/ folder contains the solution notebooks
To run this tutorial you need docker and docker-compose. Here there is a tutorial for you to learn how!
The tutorial runs 5 containers:
- Jasper - an RSP Engine that will run out continous queries
- ColorStream - a streamer of color instances in RDF. Three of them will be run: Red, Green and Blue.
- ShapeStream - a streamer of triangles, squares and circles instances in RDF.
- StreamHub - A Stream Publishing Service
- MyNotebook - A Jupyter Notebook interface to interact with out rdf streams/rsp engines
Getting ready for the tutorial
Clone this repository or download it
From inside the project folder run
this takes a while
Running the tutorial
On the lecturer signal (To run the project)
Then go to MyNotebook
Running with Observability
docker-compose -f docker-compose-observability.yml up
then go to grafana and observe memory consumption at http://localhost:3000/
usr:adming pw: adming