Monitoring Jabber Bot with Zabbix support, completely written in Python.
Multi-User Chat (XEP-0045)
Colorful messages (XEP-0071)
* ludolph.plugins.zabbix * ack - acknowledge event with optional note * alerts - show a list of current zabbix alerts * duty - show a list of users in duty user group * groups - show a list of host groups * hosts - show a list of hosts * outage - show, create or delete maintenance periods * zabbix-version - show version of Zabbix API * ludolph.plugins.base * about - details about this project * at - list, add, or delete jobs for later execution * avatar - list available avatars or set an avatar for Ludolph (admin only) * broadcast - sent private message to every user in roster (admin only) * help - show this help * message - send new XMPP message to user/room * remind - list, add, or delete reminders * roster - list and manage users on Ludolph's roster (admin only) * status - set Ludolph's status (admin only) * uptime - show Ludolph uptime * version - display version of Ludolph or registered plugin * ludolph.plugins.muc * invite - invite user or yourself to multi-user chat room (room admin only) * kick - kick user from multi-user chat room (room admin only) * motd - show, set or remove message of the day * topic - set room subject (room admin only) * ludolph.plugins.commands * os-uptime - display system uptime
Install the latest released version using pip:
pip install ludolph
Make sure all dependencies (listed below) are installed (done automatically when installing via pip)
Create and edit the configuration file:
cp /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ludolph/ludolph.cfg.example /etc/ludolph.cfg
ludolphcommand should be installed somewhere in your
Init scripts for Debian and RHEL based distributions are also available: https://github.com/erigones/Ludolph/tree/master/init.d
See the complete install guide for more info.
- ludolph-zabbix (1.1+)
- dnspython (1.10.0+) (or dnspython3 when using Python 3)
- sleekxmpp (1.1.11+)
- bottle (0.12.7+)
- Wiki: https://github.com/erigones/Ludolph/wiki
- Bug Tracker: https://github.com/erigones/Ludolph/issues
- Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112192048027134229675
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/erigones
For more information see the LICENSE file.
Avatars have been designed by Freepik.com.