My OpenPnP pick and place machine stuff
This is a place where a publish all my work building a pick and place machine including mechanics, electronics, Marlin firmware modifications and 3D printed designs.
The machine is driven by the excellent and open sourced OpenPNP software.
All required hardware is financed with my low little budget, so every donation is very welcome, either through the Patreon link on the side or through Paypal Me:
Currently work is on hold due to missing funds.
Things to do
This is still a work-in-progress project, so not everything is either published or at final stage. Currently following tasks are ongoing:
Currently the Z-axis uses Igus slider which are showing high tolerances when pushed/pulled in Y direction. The rails will be therefore replaced with dual MGN9 rails with 2 carriages each for better stability/accuracy. A dual rail design could then also be used for a dual-nozzle setup.
Also the Igus rails on the X-axis are unacceptable. Seems Igus rails are only halfway usable when lying flat, just like for the Y-axis. The new X-axis will use two MGN9 rails, one on top and one at the bottom of the X-axis profile.
- 12.09.2020 : Added X belt tensioner mount
- 24.08.2020 : Added vacuum pump mount
- 23.08.2020 : Added OpenSCAD designs for electronics
- 23.08.2020 : Added Y axis OpenSCAD design files
- 15.08.2020 : Updated Tool Changer design
- 14.08.2020 : Added OpenSCAD Camera Mounts
- 14.08.2020 : Added OpenSCAD CP40 Nozzle Holder