- Responsive design.
- Custom ⚡AMP theme (ℹ️).
- In-site search using GhostHunter.
- Support for Font Awesome.
- Syntax highlighting using Prism, with Markdown support.
This theme is being used in my blog.
The current StayPuft version is 2.9.3, is tested against Ghost 2.15.0 and is expected to work down to Ghost 2.0.0.
If the current version of StayPuft is not compatible with the version of Ghost you're running, try looking for an older one in the Releases section.
- Clone the repository or download the latest release and extract it.
partials/custom/nav-external.hbsand customize it with your own external links.
yarn zipin the theme's root directory to create
- Go to your blog's Settings page (typically
- In the Design tab, upload and activate StayPuft.
- (Optional) In the Code Injection tab, add any snippets you may need, such as Google Analytics.
- Where should I report issues or request a new feature?
The appropriate place to report issues or request new features is the Issues section.
- Where should I discuss other topics?
To discuss other topics, please find an appropriate post in my blog's Staypuft tag and post a comment there.
- How do I use Syntax Highlighting with Markdown?
See the Syntax highlighting demo.
$ yarn install
$ yarn dev
Now you can edit
/assets/css/ files, which will be compiled to
You can keep Ghost running in your local development environment by running this from Ghost's root directory:
nodemon current/index.js --watch content/themes/StayPuft --ext hbs,js,css