- Contributors: iamfriendly
- Donate link: https://girlswhocode.com/
- Tags: gutenberg, scheduled, blocks
- Requires at least: 4.9.8
- Tested up to: 4.9.8
- Requires PHP: 7.0
- License: GPLv3
- License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Schedule when your blocks should go live (and when they should stop being live)
- Copy this directory to your plugins directory
- Find Scheduled Blocks in your wp-admin/plugins.php page
- Click activate
- Now, whenever you select a block, you will see 'Block Scheduling'
- Click in either (or both) of the Start/End date fields and choose your desired date/time.
- You will be able to see which blocks are scheduled as a small date/time icon is presented next to them in the main editor window.
Version 0.6.0 - Removed requirement for the Gutenberg plugin as Scheduled Blocks now relies on internal WP_Block_Parser()
Version 0.5.0 - Support for Gutenberg 4.4.
Version 0.4.0 - First true public release after some tidying up.
Version 0.3.0 - Removed Licensing entirely, this should be open source and will be - First dev/public version after I sent out a tweet and more people were interested than I thought. Mild panic ensued.
Version 0.2.5 - Added subtle icon to scheduled blocks shown in the editor window - Changed to the update/license stuff only loading in the admin
Version 0.2.4 - Added thank-yous.txt file as a way of giving credit to the folks who make this possible.
Version 0.2.3 - Added software licensing - Added GPL license - Added this readme