Step by step tutorial to build a personal journal web app with ReactJS + AWS
- Step 01 - Create a Basic React App with Bootstrap
- Step 02 - Amplify Authentication
- Step 03 - Customize Authentication UI
- Step 04 - User Profile
- Step 05 - State Management via Redux
- Step 06 - Everyday Journal
- Step 07 - List of Journals
- Step 08 - Go Live
journal sub-folder of each step to check full source code, and run app.
Note: This is a personal experiment. Trying to see what would developers encounter when building a somewhat real app. This tutorial does not cover all aspects of AWS Amplify.