Qt Creator is an IDE that can be used on many platforms (for example Mac, Ubuntu and Windows), can be used to develop for multiple types of applications (for example console, mobile and web applications) on multiple platforms (for example Android, Nintendo DS and Symbian).
Qt Creator works with multiple file types:
- .pro: a Qt Creator project file: contains all info to build your project
- .pri: a Qt Creator include project file: same as a .pro file, except that it is to be included by a .pro file
- .qrc: a Qt Creator resources file
- .h: a header file
- .cpp: an implementation file
- .ui: a Qt graphical user interface file
- How to create a 'Hello World' program (console)?
- How to create a windowed 'Hello World' program?
- How to create a windowed 'Hello World' program using the GUI designer? (like this)
- Qt Creator FAQ
- Installing Qt Creator
- Qt Creator keyboard shortcuts
- Qt Creator macro's
- Qt modules
- Qt Creator project files
- Running Qt Creator under Wine