Groundstation Source Map
stationd runs a station on the local network. By default it:
- Runs a BroadcastListener which detects peers on the local
- Runs a BroadcastAnnouncer which announces its presence to available listeners
- maintains a SocketPool of peers which were discovered using the Broadcast* handlers.
- Binds a webserver on port 9005
- Serves up everything needed to visualise and interact with your groundstation db
runs the tests, as well as some generic setup tasks. Intended to be run in a CI server.
given a channel and a gref, dumps a
git log --graph like structure to the terminal.
Currently buggy for complex relationships.
given a valid github token in
GITHUB_TOKEN environment variable, pulls the
issue structure from either a single repo, (
--repo richo/groundstation) or
all public repos the key has push access to (
Similar in design to slurp github, but targeted at JIRA