- Doesn't work in IE. My plan from the get-go was to support it, but ... no. Just no.
- When pieces fall they're a little too bouncy when they land. Didn't used to do that. Weird.
- It's too easy. It should have gone through more rounds of testing and tweaking.
- The How-to-play flow is weak sauce. It should be integrated with the gameplay. Out of scope, oh well.
- Note: desired features can be found in
Platform | Dimensions | Audio Script | Sounds Available | Directory Structure
iPad 1024x768 audio_html5.js Music Flat
iPhone 420x380 audio_html5.js Music Flat
Mobile Safari 420x380 audio_html5.js Music Folders
Web 420x380 audio.js Music/SFX Folders
Matt Hackett, with music and sound effects by Joshua Morse.