Simple space invaders for iOS.
Available on the Apple app store: free
- Controls are tilt left and right in landscape mode, tap anywhere to shoot.
- The invaders are generated by making a random 3x5 array of 'pixels' and mirroring them.
- Based on my Windows version built in C++.
- I haven't used very much Objective-C, just for setting up and controls.
- I have removed references to pebblecube, game center and twitter.
- I have also taken out music and images not created by me.
- There is a class called AccelerometerSimulation by Otto Chrons for testing the game with your macbook's accelerometer on the iOS simulator.