Version 1.3.1, unreleased
- [ADD] Added Spanish translation. Thanks to Emilio Perez.
Version 1.3.0, released 18.06.2010
New localizations. New options. Many little fixes. Better CPU detection. Garbage Collection ready. Ready for inclusion into plugins.
- [FIX] Use @loader_path instead of @executable_path.
- [FIX] Fixed a missing boundary in POSTs.
- [FIX] Catch exceptions also outside of the main thread.
- [FIX] Improved CPU detection.
- [ADD] Changed FRFeedbackReporterDelegate to a real @protocol.
- [ADD] Added support for Garbage Collection.
- [ADD] Added anonymizePreferencesForFeedbackReport delegate method to anonymize logs.
- [ADD] Added option to restrict the log size (FRFeedbackReporter.maxConsoleLogSize).
- [ADD] Added option to opt-out from sending details (FRFeedbackReporter.sendDetailsIsOptional).
- [ADD] Added Armenian translation. Thanks to Gevorg Hakobyan (www.gevorghakobyan.uni.cc).
- [ADD] Added French translation. Thanks to Gevorg Hakobyan (www.gevorghakobyan.uni.cc) and Sylvain.
- [ADD] Added Italian translation. Thanks to Andrea.
Version 1.2.0, released 29.09.2009
New UI layout, Dropped support for Tiger, Updated for Snow Leopard
- [DEL] Dropped support for Tiger.
- [ADD] Added support for Snow Leopard. Build now also includes 64-bit architecture.
- [ADD] Added Russion translation. Thanks to Максим Буринов
- [CHG] Changed the UI layout to be a more Mac-like. Thanks to Philipp Mayerhofer.
Version 1.1.4, released 04.07.2009
Asynchronous gathering of system information. Shows all email addresses. Fixed some bugs/crashes.
- [FIX] Fixed a syntax error in the php server script.
- [FIX] Properly synchronize dialog composition.
- [FIX] Only catch the first exception.
- [CHG] Show all email addresses from addressbook.
- [ADD] Asynchronous gathering of system information.
- [ADD] Added Mantis integration.
Version 1.1.3, released 30.04.2009
Fixex some reported crashes, improved CPU detection, added the option to use addressbook email instead of anonymous
- [FIX] Improperly retained log information caused crashes.
- [FIX] Not checking for ASL results caused crashes.
- [FIX] Read-only tableview.
- [CHG] More detailed CPU detection on 10.5+.
- [ADD] Preset email address from addressbook if key FRFeedbackReporter.addressbookEmail is present.
- [ADD] Send along the type of the report (feedback/exception/crash).
- [ADD] Include full Xcode project into release.
Version 1.1.2, released 12.02.2009
Prefixed the internal classes and some small fixes. Console log time window now configurable.
- [CHG] Prefixed also the internal classes.
- [CHG] Less logging.
- [FIX] Escape the feedback URL.
- [FIX] Fixed spelling mistake in English localization.
- [FIX] Retain the tabs properly.
- [FIX] Fixed the app example to call framework in applicationDidFinishLaunching.
- [ADD] Made the log time window to send configurable.
Version 1.1.0, released 09.08.2008
This is a release with some major changes. A non-modal window makes it more user friendly. The UI has been refined a bit. Deprecated API methods have been removed and a German localization has been added. Please contact me for localization in other languages.
- [CHG] Uses a non-modal window now!
- [CHG] Different messages depending on how invoked.
- [CHG] Only send the latest crash report.
- [CHG] Only show relevant tabs.
- [CHG] Restrict the ASL log information.
- [CHG] Show system profile in table.
- [CHG] Use scrollers and don't break the lines.
- [CHG] Server script can now auto-add new project.
- [CHG] FRFeedbackReport should now be used as a Singleton.
- [DEL] Removed deprecated methods.
- [DEL] Removed a dedicated user attribute.
- [ADD] Now supports delegation. Custom values can be send along.
- [ADD] German localization.
Version 1.0.1, released 01.06.2008
A critical bug fix release in terms of the CPU detection. Quite a few other additions. Please note that the API has slightly changed.
- [FIX] CPU detection caused crashes on PPC.
- [FIX] Script output sometimes did not get fully included.
- [CHG] Slightly changed the API and deprecated the old hooks.
- [CHG] No dialog on successful transmission.
- [ADD] Support for catching uncaught exceptions.
- [ADD] Auto-select tab.
- [ADD] Upload data asynchronously.
- [ADD] Cancel data transmission.
- [ADD] Alert dialog if transmission failed.
- [ADD] Report number of CPUs.
Version 1.0.0, released 19.05.2008