Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
1.3 - April 2012
1.2 - February 2012
- Switched to using NSJSONSerialization by default for JSON parsing (see JSON notes).
- Bubble up any authorization connection errors to the Pusher delegate (#30)
- Ensure channel auth delegate methods are fired when authorization fails. (#30)
- Ensure connections can always be re-opened after a failure. (#32)
- Handle members added to a presence channel that have no user info. (#31)
1.1 - January 2012
- Changed backend socket library to SocketRocket
- PTPusherEvent objects have a
- Updated to the latest version of JSONKit.
- Re-added armv6 archicture for iOS 4.0 - 4.2 support.
- HTTP authorization for private/presence channels now accepts a HTTP 201 status as well as 200 (#23).
- Fixed triggering of client events (would previously send the channel name as the event name).
- Fixed retain cycle between PTPusher and PTPusherChannel.
- OSX framework is now called Pusher.framework.
- Project has been converted to use ARC (Automatic Reference Counting).
- All event binding methods return a PTPusherEventBinding object, which can be used to remove bindings (see "Removing Bindings" below).
- Channels should be removed from the cache when they are unsubscribed (#25).
- Subscribing to multiple private channels would fail as only the first channel would send the authorization request (#26).
- Wait for handshake and socket ID to be received before attempting to connect to channels as the socket ID is required for private/presence channel authorization.
1.0 - August 2011
- Added SSL support
- Fixed some runloop issues (#19, #16)
- Ensure channels are marked as unsubscribed on disconnect (#11)
- Ensure PTPusherEvent works with non-JSON data (#18)
- Include library and protocol version in the request.
- Updates for the latest versions of the Pusher protocol.
- Fixed some low-level bugs in the ZTWebSocket library.
- Handle Pusher ping/pong and error events.
- Support multiple channels over a single connection.
- Added support for private and presence channels.
- Added block-support for event callbacks.
- Extracted the wrapper for the Pusher REST API into a standalone component.
- Dropped support for iOS 3.0
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.