Rugby Ranker is a work-in-progress Android app for viewing and predicting the latest World Rugby rankings.
It displays the latest international rankings, live scores, fixtures, results and news/videos. It makes use of the World Rugby 'Points Exchange' system in order to predict changes in team positions and points.
Rugby Ranker attempts to make use of the latest Android libraries and best practices:
- Entirely written in Kotlin (including Coroutines and Flow) with ktlint for code style
- Makes use of Android Jetpack:
- Retrofit/OkHttp for networking
- Coil for image loading
- Hilt for dependency injection
- Designed and built using Material Design components and theming
- Full dark theme support
- Meaningful use of Material Motion transitions
- Edge-to-edge support using Insetter
- Slowly migrating to Jetpack Compose (see the compose branch)
Please feel free to file an issue for errors, suggestions or feature requests. Pull requests are also encouraged.
Copyright 2020 Nick Rout Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.