Ricoh Media Storage REST API
Ricoh Media Storage service is a cloud-based storage service provided by Ricoh Company, Ltd.
Developers can access Ricoh Media Storage service features listed below, via its APIs.
- Uploading media data to the cloud storage
- Downloading media data from the cloud storage
- Fetching the index of all uploaded media data in the cloud storage
- Fetching metadata of each uploaded media data in the cloud storage
- Ricoh API Client Credentials (client_id & client_secret)
- Ricoh ID (user_id & password)
If you don't have them, please register them at THETA Developers Website.
Before a client can call a Media Storage API, the client needs to obtain an access token.
Please refer to the following document.
An obtained access token should be set in the Authorization header of every API request.
curl --request GET 'https://mss.ricohapi.com/v1/media' \ --header 'Authorization: Bearer <access token>'
You can play with the Ricoh Media Storage REST API using its API Console.