Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
By using the information contained in these documents, you have agreed to the following terms:
- The contents of this document is subject to change without notice
- Ricoh grants you a limited, royalty-free, non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use this document and the source code solely for the purpose of designing or developing the THETA Plug-In application software.
- Unless otherwise provided by RICOH, you are strictly prohibited to copy, broadcast or reproduce, in whole or in part, any information contained herein
- The computer programs and usage directions contained herein are only meant for reference purposes, and RICOH shall in no event make any warranty or shall be held liable in connection with the use of this information (such disclaimer of liability shall include, but shall not be limited to third party IP infringement liabilities attributable to the use of this information)
- RICOH does not guarantee in any way that the functionality contained herein satisfies your needs or that the software is error-free and continues to work in proper condition
- No license, express, implied or otherwise is granted under this document for any patents, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of RICOH or others, unless expressly provided otherwise.
Notes on the license of this software:
- You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations applicable to the jurisdiction in which the Software was obtained and in which it is used. Without limiting the foregoing, in connection with use of the Software, you shall not export or re-export the Software (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries (currently including, but necessarily limited to, Crimea - Region of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person's List or Entity List. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the Software for any purposes prohibited by any applicable laws, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.