Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The HoneyESP Project is fake captive portal/honeypot for ESP8266-based microcontroller boards (NodeMCU, Wemos D1 etc).
Further Development Plans
The following features are planned for future development (pull requests welcome):
- Multiple portal designs and SSIDs that can be changed on runtime.
- Optional support for OLED displays (showing number of connected clients, submitted forms etc.).
- Design for 3D printed case, possibly with embedded battery.
- Support for SPIFFS instead of SD card.
- Support for masked credentials (store or present only few characters and mask rest with asterisks).
- HTTPS support