- Now VCEEnc has very little CPU usage as it were in VCEEnc 2.xx.
- Now encoding can also be done during remote desktop.
- Let level and max bitrate set dynamically based on resolution, framerate & ref, when not specified.
This will fix the issue that 4K HEVC encoding was not available.
- High bit depth input will automatically use sw decoder to avoid decode failure.
- Add option to set device to use. (--device <int>)
- Now --check-vce and --check-features can specify which device to check.
- Fix a log message shown red, which should not be.
- Let aspect ratio passed from input, when aspect ratio is not sepecified and no resize is done.