Le Muret is a web application made for schools to let them develop a community of alumnis, easily accessible and searchable through a modern web interface.
The pool of alumnis is imported from a database or a spreadsheet The systems allows to invite users by batch, when they graduate. Students can register directly or with their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ accounts, though manual activation of the profile by the administration is needed.
- simple search through the alumnis
- per-alumni profile with contact infos
- sync option with LinkedIn profile
- live suggestions based on input (typeahead)
- internal mailbox
- noob-proof administration interface
- multiple data import types:
- laravel 5.1 framework goodness
Documentation can be found on the wiki provided on Github.
Thank you for considering contributing to Le Muret! To do so please fork and fill/answer the issue tracker.
Le Muret is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license