Low Account Usage Policy
What it does
This Policy Template reports on accounts with low usage. Accounts with very low usage often stem from tests or experiments and it is typical for users to forget to shut down all servers and services in such accounts. Investigate these accounts to determine if they should be cancelled or could be consolidated into larger accounts for ease of management.
- This policy queries optima data to determine low account usage.
This policy has the following input parameters required when launching the policy.
- Time Period - Number of days to analyze
- Cost Threshold - All accounts below this budget will trigger an incident
- Email addresses - A list of email addresses to notify
- Include Unallocated - Boolean to include unallocated billing center.
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure CSP
This Policy Template does not incur any cloud costs.