Low Service Usage Policy
What it does
This Policy Template reports on services with low usage. Low usage of a specific service in a region by an account is often indicative of tests or experiments by users, which often are forgotten and left running. Investigate this usage to determine if it should be terminated or potentially consolidated into a larger account/region for ease of management.
- This policy queries optima data to determine low account usage.
This policy has the following input parameters required when launching the policy.
- Time Period - Number of days to analyze
- Cost Threshold - All accounts below this budget will trigger an incident
- Email addresses - A list of email addresses to notify
- Include Unallocated - Boolean to include unallocated billing center.
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure CSP
This Policy Template does not incur any cloud costs.