AWS CloudFront Plugin
The AWS CloudFront Plugin integrates RightScale Self-Service with the basic functionality of the AWS Elastic File System API.
- A general understanding CAT development and definitions
- Refer to the guide documentation for details SS Guides
ss_end_userroles, in a RightScale account with SelfService enabled.
adminis needed to retrived the RightScale Credential values identified below.
- AWS Account credentials with the appropriate permissions to manage elastic load balancers
- The following RightScale Credentials
- The following packages are also required (See the Installation section for details):
- Be sure your RightScale account has Self-Service enabled
- Connect AWS Cloud credentials to your RightScale account (if not already completed)
- Navigate to the appropriate Self-Service portal
- For more details on using the portal review the SS User Interface Guide
- In the Design section, use the
Upload CATinterface to complete the following:
- Upload each of packages listed in the Requirements Section
- Upload the
aws_cloudfront_plugin.rbfile located in this repository
How to Use
The CloudFront Plugin has been packaged as
plugin/rs_aws_cloudfront. In order to use this plugin you must import this plugin into a CAT.
For more information on using packages, please refer to the RightScale online documenataion. Importing a Package
|Action||API Implementation||Support Level|
Please review cloudfront_test_cat.rb for a basic example implementation.
Support for this plugin will be provided though GitHub Issues and the RightScale public slack channel #plugins. Visit http://chat.rightscale.com/ to join!
The AWS cloudfront Plugin source code is subject to the MIT license, see the LICENSE file.