Block Youtube Videos based on specified keywords
This web extension can block YouTube videos or channels from view based on keywords you can specify. It features a very basic password protection and the block message is user-customizable.
Originally this was developed for a person who is easily scared and needed to be protected from certain YouTube searches. Because there was no easy way to do this I developed this extension.
- checkout the repository and run yarn install
- yarn run dev will build a development version of the extension in the dist folder
- yarn run dist will build the release version
- Due to a bug in html-webpack-plugin injected paths to the stylesheets will have a backslash instead to a forward slash. This will lead to problems when running the plugin on firefox.
- If you build on Mac/Linux/Windows Subsystems for Linux it will work as expected