- Dart 2
proxyRequest()introduced to proxy requests to another server
- Allow user to map a URI to another website in router.
StreamServer.onErroris registered, the default logging will be disabled.
- The line number won't be generated in the output Dart file. To turn it on, specify
Rsp.nnfis deprecated. Recompile all RSP files to remove the use.
StreamServer's futureOnly argument is removed.
StreamServer's futureOnly argument is deprecated.
AssetLoader.cachecan be set to null (to disable caching).
[=data, encode: 'json']is supported
StreamServer's constructor is changed: disableLog replaces
HttpChannel.closereturns a Future instance.
- Issue 80: Allow
[:if]and any tag
- Specifying the etag attribute in the page tag won't imply
- Issue 79:
[:script]supports the async flag
- Issue 78:
- The server will be started with
- Add an option to start the server with runZoned() (see also https://code.google.com/p/dart/issues/detail?id=17468)
- Issue 74: StreamServer.onError shall catch all uncaught errors
RspUtil.nnx()is renamed to
December 16, 2013
- Issue 67: RSP's header directives shall be generated before handling ETAG and Last-Modified
November 20, 2013
- Issue 61: HttpServer.bind(address, port, backlog: backlog) return null
- The global variables, contentTypes and statusMessages, are moved to Rikulo Commons.
- Issue 59: error mapping not work
- Issue 53: FileLoader supports multipart/byteranges
- Issue 54: Support If-Match, If-None-Match, If-Modified-Since and If-Unmodified-Since
- Issue 55: Support If-Range
- Issue 56: Generalize FileLoader to support the loading from different resources, such as database
- Issue 57: RSP supports etag (and HttpStatus.NOT_MODIFIED)
- Issue 58: HttpConnect supports method to retrieve the locale(s) of the request
- Issue 51: FileLoader supports partial content, aka., range
- Issue 52: FileLoader supports ETag and caching
- Issue 49: RSP: Able to generate additional imported packages without specifying them in each RSP file
- Issue 48: RSP: A tag to simplify the implementation of custom tags s.t. dev needs to implement a closure only
- Channel, HttpChannel and SocketChannel are merged into HttpChannel
- Issue 47: RSP shall escape $ to prevent Dart from interpreting it.
- Issue 44: The page tag supports the part attribute to include other dart files, and the dart attribute to embed code before the function
- Issue 42: Allow a Stream server to listen multiple addresses/ports and web sockets
- Issue 43: Allow to map WebSocket directly without invoking WebSocketTransformer explicitly
- Issue 41: Able to encode the build number into JS and/or CSS s.t. the browse will use the latest JS/CSS automatically
- API changed because of the deprecation of Path
- StreamServer.chunkedTransferEncoding supported for compressing the output with GZIP
- Issue 38: Unable to use the nested groups in route segments
- Issue 36: Change the spec of
[:json]to generate a JSON object that can be parse as Dart object directly
- Issue 35: A tag for generating the dart script for development, while generating only JS in production
- HttpConnect.buffer is renamed to HttpConnect.stringBuffer, while HttpConnect.buffer reserved for bytes
- Issue 32: HttpConnect provides API to retrieve the information of the browser
- Issue 31: RSP supports last-modified as the time it has been compiled
- Issue 33: The expression tag (
[= expr]) supports the encoding option
- Issue 34: Make the webapp directory optional
- Issue 28: Support the JSON tag for simplifying the rendering of a Dart object
- Issue 29: The homDir argument shall interpret the relative path against the root directory of the application
- HttpConnect.error has been removed. All errors shall be wired back Future.
- StreamServer.host can be String or InternetAddress, and the default is ANY_IP_V4.
- Issue 27: Able to configure Stream server to enforce the return of Future in every handler.
- Issue 16: Make include, forward and handler to return Future if there is any async task
- Issue 17: include and forward shall handle the query string
- Issue 24: llow RSP compiler receive a FilenameMapper function to map output files
- Issue 26: Support HttoConnect.redirect(uri) to redirect to another URI
- The request handler must return
Futureif it spawned an asynchronous task.
- The request handler can't return a forwarding URI. Rather, it shall invoke and return
- The request handler needs not to close the connection. It is done automatically.
- RSP will import
- The request filter must return
HttpConnectare removed. Chaining request handlers is straightforward: it is the same as chaining
- Issue 11: Allow URI and filter mapping to be added dynamically
- The syntax of a tag has been changed from
[:tag]. The old syntax still works but will be removed in the near future.
- Issue 7: Allow URI mapping to be pluggable
- Issue 8: URI mapping supports RESTful like mapping
- Issue 9: URI mapping allows to forward to another URI
- [page] introduces the partOf and import attributes
- [dart] is always generated inside the render function
- Issue 2: RSP files can be put in the client folder (i.e., not under the webapp folder)
- Issue 3: [page] partOf accepts a dart file and maintains it automatically
- Issue 4: Allow to mix expression (
[=...]) with literal in tag attributes
- The composite view (aka., templating) is supported.
- The syntax of the include and forward tags are changed.
- The var tag is introduced.
- URL mapping supports grouping, such as /user/(name:[^/]*)
- StreamServer.run() is deprecated. Use start(), startSecure() or startOn() instead.
- Support the new Dart I/O.
- The filter mapping is supported.
- HttpConnect.then is removed. Use Future.catchError() instead.
- The error mapping takes the syntax of Map<code or exception, URI or function>.
- The comment tag is renamed to a pair of