Rill Developer (tech preview)
Rill Developer makes it effortless to transform your datasets with SQL and create powerful, opinionated dashboards. Rill's principles:
- feels good to use – powered by Sveltekit & DuckDB = conversation-fast, not wait-ten-seconds-for-result-set fast
- works with your local and remote datasets – imports and exports Parquet and CSV (s3, gcs, https, local)
- no more data analysis "side-quests" – helps you build intuition about your dataset through automatic profiling
- no "run query" button required – responds to each keystroke by re-profiling the resulting dataset
- radically simple dashboards – thoughtful, opinionated defaults to help you quickly derive insights from your data
- dashboards as code – each step from data to dashboard has versioning, git sharing, and easy project rehydration
Pick an install option
You can get started in less than 2 minutes with our install script (Mac, Linux).
curl -s https://cdn.rilldata.com/install.sh | bash
After installation, launch the application by running
rill start or try an example project:
rill init --example
We want to hear from you
You can file an issue or reach us in our Rill discord channel. Please abide by the rill community policy.