Welcome to Rill
Rill is the fastest path from data lake to dashboard.
Unlike most BI tools, Rill comes with its own embedded in-memory database. Data and compute are co-located, and queries return in milliseconds.
So you can pivot, slice, and drill-down into your data instantly.
Download Rill to start modeling data and create fast, exploratory dashboards.
curl https://rill.sh | sh
rill start my-rill-project
Rill's design principles:
- Feels good to use – powered by Sveltekit & DuckDB = conversation-fast, not wait-ten-seconds-for-result-set fast
- Works with your local and remote datasets – imports and exports Parquet and CSV (s3, gcs, https, local)
- No more data analysis "side-quests" – helps you build intuition about your dataset through automatic profiling
- No "run query" button required – responds to each keystroke by re-profiling the resulting dataset
- Radically simple interactive dashboards – thoughtful, opinionated, interactive dashboard defaults to help you quickly derive insights from your data
- Dashboards as code – each step from data to dashboard has versioning, Git sharing, and easy project rehydration
Don't be a stranger!
We always appreciate hearing from our users and welcome any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. To get in touch with us, there are two options available:
- File an Issue: If you have encountered a bug or have a feature request, please file an issue here (this GitHub page).
- Join our Discord Channel: For general inquiries or if you need help getting started with Rill, we encourage you to join our Discord Community. Please abide by the community policy.