ChatApp with Layer Example
This repository contains an example project that includes the basics on how to implement a Chat application on iOS with messaging services provided by Layer, user interface components from Atlas and phone-based authentication service and two-step verification UI provided by RingCaptcha.
This application requires Xcode and the iOS SDK v8.0. Dependencies are managed via CocoaPods to simplify installation.
- Clone the project from Github:
$ git clone https://github.com/ringcaptcha/ChatApp-Layer-Example.git
- Install the dependencies in the root directory via CocoaPods:
$ pod install
- Add a plist file named
AuthenticationURLmust be a HTTP URL to GET with user and nonce parameters of the form:
- Build and run the application on your Simulator and begin messaging!
- Uses RingCaptcha to perform two-step phone based authenticate to users.
- Uses Atlas, Layer's UI components
- Uses LayerKit for messaging
This project is available under the Apache 2 License. See the LICENSE file for more info.