The fastest way to get started is to serve the widget from our own CDN.
<div id="widget"></div> <script src="https://cdn.ringcaptcha.com/widget/v2/bundle.min.js"></script> <script> var widget = new RingCaptcha.Widget('#widget', 'my_app_key'); </script>
Do you want to contribute? We have a guide that explains our contribution process.
- Node.js 0.10+
Before building, customize the bundle:
- cp config.json.dist config.json
- Edit config.json
- Change 'cdn' to point to 'http://localhost:4001' which is where we will deploy new code/changes
- Change other config if required, e.g., 'locale' if you're adding a new locale, 'api' if you want to use dev api, etc.
If you're deploying to aws, customize:
- cp aws.json.dist aws.json
- Edit aws.json
Once you have your environment setup ready, building the widget is really easy.
$ npm install $ npm run build
At this point, you should have a
build folder with the compiled files.
To run the entire test suite, execute the following command:
$ npm test
- Serbian (SR) - Srđan Šajin
- Bulgarian (BG) - Petko Petkov
- Farsi (FA) - Mojtaba Ahmadpour
This project is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license. See LICENSE for the full license text.