Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New (command-line) executable to edit GeoModel name.
- Possibility to toggle off each validity check.
- New executable to tetrahedralize an input GeoModel
- Add new colormaps
- Split IO GeoModel factories in two disctint factories:
- one to register extensions that can be loaded
- one to register extensions that can be saved
- Addition of fully operational Cartesian grids (with Attributes)
- In the computation of lines and corners from surfaces
- Change default colormap for attributes
- Reorganize CMake architecture (using SuperProject)
- Add new geometrical tests