Rewrite of the original MALForAndroid
Simple app for managing your anime list via a android 4.0+ device. Earlier device will not be supported by this app.
MALForAndroid 2 is licensed under:
Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004
Made possible by the fine work of Cheah Chu Yeow and his unofficial MAL API.
If you want to contribute to MALForAndroid 2, just fork and submit a pull request!
Current contributors can be found under the Github contributors page
- Darker color scheme (Thanks again BobDawg)
- less gpu overdraw
- Added IAP based user donations
- fixed spacing on refresh button (thanks BobDawg)
- fixed manga sync issue
- moved delete item option into overflow menu (it's to easy to accidentally delete an item)
- Attaching to new server
- changing ViewPagerAdapter to allow for dynamic page configuration
- fix for IllegalStateException on backgrounding app before login fragment is opened
- guard for npe in BaseRecordAdapter
- changed the way data refresh is handled so that more changes can be caught
- fix overly zealous completion dialog from popping up when total items is zero.
- fix update to manga volume count moving manga to reading state.
- reordered items on action bar
- Added action bar item that open MAL site for current anime or manga
- Animated transitions between item detail fragments
- When watched or read count indicates completion, app asks if it's ok to move item into completed list
- adding an indeterminate progress bar to action bar when app is syncing with server
- Adds Manga support
- Resolves Issue #1 - Changes number picker to take keyboard input.