Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Long time no release! Thought I should work on this so we're a little closer to 3D The Sims 1 on Windows.
- Simitone no longer requires The Sims Online
- Comes with BrandonSJ's remesh package: http://forum.freeso.org/threads/remesh-package.6152/#post-30354
- Some icons for buy categories are still missing. Some objects are also purchasable when they should not be!
- Community build/buy categories currently have the wrong names and icons.
- Roofs default to the ugly white one, but can be changed.
- Custom content may currently break CAS. Will be fixed with proper saves.
- You still cannot save the game. While CAS will let you build a family, they cannot be saved and moved into a house yet.
- The goal for the next release is to fix some core gameplay issues and implement saving.
- To launch in 3d, you myst add the
-3dparameter to the end of your shortcut.
All-round graphical improvements (mipmap support), and fixes a random crash that affected some users (TTAT reading). Gameplay is largely incomplete, and will probably remain so til I start working on things again.
Just a quick release build so you can check out the current state of the project. It is very unfinished!
No build/buy, saving, fame career track, and some oddities. Run with the -3d parameter to play in 3d!
Comes with Volcanic, so you can explore game objects.
You MUST have The Sims Online AND The Sims 1 Complete Collection installed. This is because the game is not yet using walls, floors and strings from The Sims 1 - they are still used from The Sims Online. You need to enter the original game, put an item in your sim's inventory and save it as well, to ensure save version compatibility. If it still crashes, you should try playing the original game more to get saves more "complete". This will be fixed eventually.