Ripple Trade client
The Ripple Trade client is an open-source GUI for the Ripple network that facilitates the peer-to-peer exchange of any store of value. It’s the only platform where you can trade between stores of value spanning fiat, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and unusual assets like pre-1965 silver dimes.
We would love to have folks contribute! Check out our bounties here.
Ripple Trade is available at www.rippletrade.com.
Install Node.js, Gulp, Git and Python 2 if you haven't already.
Install bower by running
sudo bower install --allow-root.
Fork and clone the ripple-client repository and run
Create a new config.js file and copy/paste from config-example.js into the same directory.
Run 'gulp' in your command line for development.
Run 'gulp dist' for the production ready client.
Your web client is in the 'build/dist/' directory.
If you want to point your environment at the production server:
- set the authinfo_url in ripple.txt (in the root of the repo directory) to:
https://id.ripple.com/v1/authinfo(make sure to rebuild + clear browser cache)
- set the
activate_linkproperty in config.js to
build/ --> compiled files deps/ --> client dependencies docs/ --> documentation src/ --> source code src/js/client --> client classes src/js/entry --> entry points for the various client versions src/js/util --> various static, stateless utility functions tools/ --> tools used in the build process
APIs and Libraries used by Ripple Trade client
We are also using Bountysource allowing our community to request bids from developers to solve open-source issues!
Keep track of development and community news.
- Read and subscribe to the The Official Ripple Blog.
- Follow @Ripple on Twitter
- Follow @RippleLabs on Twitter
- Like Ripple Labs on Facebook
- Subscribe to @Ripple on Reddit
- Subscribe to the Ripple user community on Reddit
- Have a question that's not a feature request or bug report? Send a message to email@example.com
- Chat directly with our engineers! Join us here.